Monday, August 23, 2010

Discount All Power America APG3560 6,000 Watt 13 HP OHV Propane Powered Generator with Electric Start & Wheel Kit


Over All Rating Reviews :
This generator is more than I expected.During the power outage it ran for 10hr.15min. on a 5gal. bottle of propane. It was not as noisey as everyone else's gas generators. No fumes to be smelled like the gas one's. I put a battery on it and it wouldn't even turn over twice and it started. Even if I would use the pull start it would start on the second pull. It is worth it's weight in GOLD. That 6,000 watt 13hp ran everything I needed to run. I love it because it is made in the U.S.A.. I'm one satisfied customer. W.Valdez keep up the good work
Get more detail about All Power America APG3560 6,000 Watt 13 HP OHV Propane Powered Generator with Electric Start & Wheel Kit.


!: Booster Seat Compare !: Kimono Dress Best !: 44 Cor This Instant







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。